5260 North Palm Avenue
Out of an abundance of caution, our office is doubling down on its efforts to serve our clients in a way that is efficient and meets your needs, and in a way that also helps keep our clients and staff safe in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
For now, we have temporarily suspended scheduling in-person, non-essential, meetings at our office (such as annual reviews) in an effort to help keep you safe and healthy. We have also chosen to postpone our usual Spring Client Educational Seminar. FFG, however, remains available to help you with any and all of your investing and financial planning needs. We will continue to meet with clients over the phone and through web-meetings.
Because of these precautions, we would like to encourage you to take advantage of our many electronic options that can make your life easier and increase the speed of our service to you.
1) Set Up Online Access: Have you signed up for AccountView? AccountView allows you to go online to view account balances, recent statements, and tax documents whenever you need. Click here to get started. You can also access AccountView in the top, right-hand corner of our website.
2) Prepare for Digital Meetings: Our firm has the capability to hold virtual meetings with you, through a program called Zoom. Zoom is a simple and secure video conferencing program, similar to some other video calling programs you might already be familiar with, such as FaceTime, Skype, or Google Hangouts. It allows us to review statements, performance reports, and retirement plans together virtually, in real-time. We have been using the program for a while with clients who don’t live in the Central Valley, and it is almost universally loved among those who have tried it. You can sign up for Zoom and download it to your desktop or mobile device HERE, or simply click the link that will be sent to you when a meeting is scheduled.
3) Update Your Email for Electronic Signatures: FFG makes every effort to use our electronic signature system (DocuSign) for account paperwork signing, when possible. DocuSign is easy and secure, saves paper, and actually allows for faster processing of administrative work on your account. All DocuSign needs is a valid email address, which we likely already have. If you need to update your email, please contact us.
4) Connect Online: Also, we continually update the FFG Facebook page and our Podcast page with the latest news and commentary from our office, so be sure to subscribe or check-in regularly to stay informed.
5) Call or Text Us: Finally, as always, feel free to text or call our office at 559-449-8690. We always love to chat with you, and our reception desk now has the capability to text with you as well, so we welcome your texts to schedule a time to talk. We also now confirm meetings through text message, so stay on the lookout for messages from us in the future.
Regardless of whatever happens with the spread of COVID-19, our firm has contingency plans in place to remain available to consult with you and trade in your accounts.
We welcome any questions you may have, and appreciate your patience as we work diligently to continue serving your needs while helping you and our community remain healthy and safe.